We’re here to help!
Below are answers to some of the most common question we get. If you do not see what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us HERE
Why are there no prices listed on your website?
We get this one a lot and its a very fair question
There are 2 reasons why we do not list prices on our website:
(1) Our website is not set up with a “Shopping Cart” system (yet), so it’s better to look at our website as an all inclusive, easy to access “catalog” of many of the products we have to offer.
(2) Keeping up with pricing on over 1,000 products on our website can be a huge task. Currently, we have one hard working and red-eyed young lady we keep locked up in our warehouse basement trying to stay on top of managing many of the various aspects of the website (of course we jest with the basement part…we don’t keep it locked ;). Our other challenge is manufacturers regularly change their price for us, and being able to stay on top of those kinds of changes is simply beyond our capabilities…for now. All that to say, we are looking into ways to improve this and eventually get to the place of providing pricing on a much larger scale. We appreciate you and your patience with our web-challenges. 🙂 Remember, always feel free to email us or call for pricing or ordering, our direct line is 606.886.9656 or contact us here.
Do you offer Financing?
Can I pick up my furniture from the store?
Our customer are always welcome to pick up their purchases, instead of having them delivered. At the time of purchase, your sales associate will explain to you the details of picking up your purchase. Check your items thoroughly before leaving our store. Home Furniture is not liable for any damage to items after leaving our store. We strongly advise customers not to tie items on tops of vehicles.
***Home Furniture is not responsible/liable for any damage to your items after leaving our store. In addition, Home Furniture is not responsible/liable for any vehicle damage and/or injury sustained by customers or other persons resulting from items leaving or falling from vehicles as a result of, but not limited to, improper loading, twine coming untied, twine breaking, etc. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure items are adequately secured. We strongly advise customers not to tie items to the top of their vehicle.
How does delivery work?
Preparing for your delivery:
- Have an adult, 18 years of age or older, be present to accept any delivery.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home.
- Clear the room and decide where your new furniture will be placed. Our technicians are not able to remove existing furniture, electronics, etc.
All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times. If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase, the delivery date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
During your delivery: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new furniture or its installation, contact us prior to the delivery installers leaving your home.
For furniture deliveries outside our local delivery zones, an extended delivery zone surcharge will be added to the delivery charge.
You also have the option to pick up your furniture purchase at our local showroom, free of charge. You will have the option to select delivery or pick-up at checkout. After your purchase is complete, the Home Furniture Customer Service Center will contact you to arrange a delivery or pickup time that is best for you. You may request a particular time or special delivery instructions at checkout.
Can I buy a Gift Certificate?
If you would like to give someone a special gift, why not get them a Home Furniture Gift Certificate! The gift certificates can be purchased in any amount. They can use this gift certificate to shop through all of our products at our Prestonsburg Showroom. If you are interested in purchasing a gift cretificate, call us at 606-886-9656, or contact us here